C.D. HUNKING SCHOOL
480 South Main Street
Haverhill, MA 01835
Jennifer Russell Timothy Betty Nathan Gage
Assistant Principal Principal Assistant Principal
Hunking School and the families of the students participating in activities, services, and programs funded by Title I, Part A of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) (participating children), agree that this compact outlines how families, the entire school staff, and students will share the responsibility for improved student academic achievement and the means by which the school and families will build and develop a partnership that will help children achieve the State’s high standards.
This compact is in effect during the school year 2022-2023.
Hunking School will:
- Provide high-quality curriculum and instruction in a supportive and effective learning environment that enables the participating children to meet the State’s student academic achievement standards.
- Hold parent/guardian-teacher conferences October 27, 2022 and February 16, 2023.
- Provide families with frequent reports on their children’s progress. Specifically, the school will provide progress reports three times per on October 26, 2022, February 7, 2023 and April 28, 2023 and report cards three times per year on December 7, 2022, March 20, 2023 and the final day of school.
- Provide families reasonable access to staff. Specifically, staff will be available for consultation with families through in-person or virtual meetings, emails, phone calls and using Remind messaging.
We, as families, will support our children’s learning in the following ways:
- Monitoring attendance.
- Making sure that homework is completed.
- Participating, as appropriate, in decisions relating to my children’s education.
- Promoting positive use of my child’s extracurricular time.
- Staying informed about my child’s education and communicating with the school by promptly reading all notices from the school or the school district either received by my child or by mail and responding, as appropriate.
|Signature of School Representative||Date|
|Signature of Family Member||Date|
|Signature of Student||Date|